Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing items targeting/picking up higher items, problems and ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 30, 2014
Many decorators have suffered the pain of accidentally picking up items that are on top of an item they picked up. I've noticed that in houses, this doesn't seem to be a problem from one story to the next, but in the yard I"m currently decorating, I keep picking up items that unintentionally bring other much higher items with them. It's really difficult to know what may be carried along with my item.

Some of us have requested an "undo last action" function for housing that could be used to fix such errors. That would be great to have for many reasons, but it does depend on realizing immediately that you just picked up stuff. I'd like to propose an additional idea, a "pick up single item" feature that would not pick up anything over the item we are removing. Both would be great to have and avoid so much frustration.

I'm also having some difficulty targeting some items with the housing interface. Some are sunk too low below the floor or are in a crowded situation, or are just in locations that are difficult or impossible to click on.

We can pick up items from the attic interface and try again from scratch but it would be great if we could select the item in the attic interface for targeting with the housing interface (eg to move or rotate) or for targeting with castle magic rather than only being able to pick it up. Thanks for considering these ideas :)