Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your Questions and Tips for September 2021 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
KI Live for this month is coming up! We're gathering all your questions and gameplay tips, so ask below and your post may be selected for the show!

Explorer
May 07, 2010
QUESTION: it has been over a year since the 2020 player model update. however, player models still have some visual problems, bugs, and limited or missing customization that players have given a lot of feedback on. with KI now working on more inclusive self-expression features like name changes & expanded dye colors, can we ever expect more improvements to our player models to polish & add more options to them?

thank you!

(side note: it is okay to resubmit a question if it wasnt answered on a past KI live, right? just want to make sure im not mistaken on this & doing something wrong thanks again)

Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Hey Spark!

Some questions that have been on my mind recently is following;

1. When will gardening see an expansion?
- The last gardening quest we receive is in Khrysalis, and now we have multiple worlds beyond there but no continuation to the Gardens.
TIP: If you find yourself needing pet snacks or good treasure cards, gardening Is an easy way to obtain those.

2. When will we see an expansion in crafting?
- The last crafting quest ends in the Arcanum, when can we expect to see crafting quests within Polaris, Empyrea, or Karamelle?
TIP: If you aren't wanting to pay for crowns packs or farm bosses for gear, crafted gear from most worlds is better, if not, easily comparable in quality to that of the paid gear.

3. Will you ever consider allowing pets to obtain an additional skill at the ULTRA rank, or possibly adding a rank beyond ULTRA so that wizards could develop more powerful combinations of pets?
Secondly, will you ever consider giving the user a portion of the gold that is spent on their hatch at the pet kiosk?
- Currently the pet used in the kiosk is paid with 'Hatch Peppers' but with the cost of hatching on the kiosk being nearly double that of with a friend, could the system give us say 10-15% of the gold spent on the pet hatch?
TIP: Hatching pets to get useful skills to help your character is one of the easiest ways to boost your stats. Remember hatching with another wizard is always cheaper than trying to use the kiosk.

I understand that as we get closer to the Fall Update we will begin to see more insight to what that will hold but there are plenty of game aspects that have almost been neglected for a while.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Are there any plans to increase the gold cap for Lemuria?

Survivor
Mar 25, 2019
Question: Can we get a "Gift Certificate" option to purchase the new Gamma Plushie? I would like to buy a few of them as gifts for my friends.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Seems appropriate to make this birthday themed...

Question:

Will you consider doing something special for our wizards birthdays?
(Maybe like a special yearly virtual birthday card that comes with a code for some crowns or whatever.)

Tip (for the future):

You did not just turn 30 ... you've only just begun celebrating anniversaries of turning 29.
I've been celebrating the anniversary of my 29th for x amount of years!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Question:

With the quick success of the Gamma plushy (Already over 1,500 sold by 8pm central time on the 24th), how long do you think it will be before we see the next one and what/who will it be

Tip:

If you want to explore the Beastmoon events, start with Monster Mayhem to get familiar with the form options before starting the Hunt. The Hunt is a bit more intense (Since it is similar to PvP) and difficult to try out the forms and learn the many strategies it entails.