Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ombra Boss Fight

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Hey when I was in Khrysalis doing the quest "Night Orb" I killed the first boss named Achera Deathshead and then you face Lord Ombra. When he spawned in I was at half health and went out of the dungeon to get more health, but when I came back he was gone and Achera was back. This seems like a bug to me but if it is an intentional feature then sorry. This just really bugged me and I feel doing that boss on other wizards will be especially annoying. Thanks!!!!

Administrator
Kenneth Frost on Aug 17, 2021 wrote:
Hey when I was in Khrysalis doing the quest "Night Orb" I killed the first boss named Achera Deathshead and then you face Lord Ombra. When he spawned in I was at half health and went out of the dungeon to get more health, but when I came back he was gone and Achera was back. This seems like a bug to me but if it is an intentional feature then sorry. This just really bugged me and I feel doing that boss on other wizards will be especially annoying. Thanks!!!!
Hi Kenneth! When you went out of the dungeon did you teleport out or did you walk out? If you walk out it will restart the dungeon, but if you teleport out then teleport back in it will pick up where you left off. If you teleport out then go back in via the sigil it will also restart the dungeon. When you do this again it may be handy to have a potion on you so you won't have to go out of the dungeon at all. Hope this helps!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2013
Yes in order to win and not have 0 health at the start of the second fight I had to go to wizardcity and buy a potion. Also it was when I teleported out and when I used the dungeon recall that the dungeon went back to the first battle.