Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

obtaining stronger spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
it has been a while since I have played and I would like to know how do I get stronger spells it seems that the spells that I have are old and they don't seem to do much good any more... I have been trying to defeat khan and for some reason he is able to get 500 + another 500 and defeat me in no time flat I need to know what have I missed or what do I need to do in order to obtain stronger spells.... can any one help me with this information?

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Have you trained in sun spells in celestia? They can boost attacks.

Do you have a damage pet? They are always helpful

Socketing jewels they help too

Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
The best way to get stronger dear wizard is to look into multi-classing your deck. When Celestia came out for the first time they introduced schools and these are your utility schools in which not only bolster the existing schools but also create a strategy behind it. Congratulations through making it through Arc 1 btw! More exciting adventures await you in Celestia and the many other worlds to come.

Schools are about transformations think of it more like transmognification
Sun school is more of a unique school as the effects are typically randomized at least with the bosses but its a decent utility school though not enough is known still about the school but you should look into the sister sites like last bastion and stars of the spiral and of course the w101 central forums for more information regarding this school but most of your accuracy and other utility spells fall under this school

Star school is the go to school for anything "Buffed" you get things like "Strong" "Might" and other related spells all the way up to epic which used in conjunction with your existing spells bolsters your spells and makes it so you can do more damage and quicker. However any card that you bolster will take on TC like glow (organge like) to differentiate between the different types. You can bolster all attack cards through this method.

Stay determined and learn everything you can about the changes that celestia brought and of course enjoy yourself as the spiral is awaiting you to the new worlds with open arms