Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May KI Live Question and Tip

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I can't seem to find where to post this month's question & tip for KI Live here on the main site.
Maybe you'll accept our questions and tips here? Here's mine.

Tip:

If you're looking for a group to do Beastmoon with and all your friends are already in it, send them a Chat Channel request. They'll be able to accept and communicate to tell you if they have room to add you and how much longer they will be.

Question:

Hopefully all of you and your families have kept safe during these trying times. If any of you have gotten the vaccine, would you please share your individual experiences with how it went? Sharing your experiences may help those wizards who have not yet been vaccinated know what to expect for if and when they do get vaccinated.
If it's ok to ask a follow-up question, when do you expect to get back into the studio together?

If not, please provide the link.

Administrator
stemogstel on May 23, 2021 wrote:
I can't seem to find where to post this month's question & tip for KI Live here on the main site.

Tip:

If you're looking for a group to do Beastmoon with and all your friends are already in it, send them a Chat Channel request. They'll be able to accept and communicate to tell you if they have room to add you and how much longer they will be.

Question:

Hopefully all of you and your families have kept safe during these trying times. If any of you have gotten the vaccine, would you please share your individual experiences with how it went? Sharing your experiences may help those wizards who have not yet been vaccinated know what to expect for if and when they do get vaccinated.
If it's ok to ask a follow-up question, when do you expect to get back into the studio together?

Great catch, this is the post for it :). Thanks for submitting a questions and tip! Yes, we're safe and are moving along fine. I'll bring up your studio question on the show.

Defender
Jan 16, 2010
Tip: When you're entering a new area for the first time, be sure to walk all around it without using teleporters. It might take some time, but you never know who you might find and this is an easy way to find side quests as well as NPCs who sell items, and offer spells at higher levels.

Question: Who do you think the hardest boss in the game is, and what is your strategy for defeating them?

Defender
May 22, 2012
Tip:

If you want to grow more Beastmoon seeds than the 3 max per wiz. Do at least one run of Beastmoon on each character and you'll receive 2 planters. Thus increasing your yield per day.

Question:

Can the Backpack Butler also have search functions for finding jewels?

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Their are no trade planters should put some in game

Survivor
May 21, 2012
Tip:

I see a lot of newcomers to the game, go for the highest raw damage output. You should instead focus on getting your power pip chance and accuracy as high as you can , and while still maintaining a decent damage output, this will provide for a faster and smoother questing experience than with very high damage output, I guarantee it.

Question:

Will you guys ever introduce more legendary and very elusive items, like the amulet of divine influence? I thought this item was very cool and would love to see more items like it. An item that is hard to obtain and slightly ahead of the power curve.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
stemogstel on May 23, 2021 wrote:

Tip:

Question:

why are their no trade planters in game?

a tip before getting your covid vaccine is to eat 30 minutes before getting the vaccine.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
why is their no trade planters in the game?

before receiving your covid vaccine eat 30 minutes before.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Survivor
Jun 10, 2015
Tip: Your energy refills when you level up, so spend it catching fish while questing to earn some extra gold.

Question: Can we expect to see more "faction rewards" in future worlds and maybe some additions in older ones? They were very cool to see and use in Mirage and Karamelle.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
Question:What is the most harvested plant in the Spiral?

Tip: When planting a garden of mixed plants, make sure that the needs are similar to conserve energy.