Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Mayhem Wave 3 LAG

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
In recent Mayhem events, wave 3 has gotten the most terrible lag ever imaginable in all the Spiral. Many players can barely move or even type to talk. We walk into walls and it is just as difficult picking a spell card.

Please address this issue and fix it.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Update:

The Wave 3 lag was horrible. It picked up in intensity as Wave 3 moved on. It prevented me from joining Spiral fights as I could not make my way there; was too busy bumping into walls and my beast going in the wrong direction while trying to maneuver. It was sooo hard attempting to type to the team or even just pressing the Enter button to start to type. When I did make it to a battle, choosing a card was a challenge with this lag. It was like moving in quicksand (as one would imagine).

However, on my final run, the Mayhem Event had ended while we were still in it and then the lag was no more. Now this should be telling info for anyone thinking it might be me and my connection. The lag always stopped after I exited, so that too could perhaps be helpful info in case KI ever wants to address this issue. And yes, I did a reboot which did not prevent the wave 3 lag.

I really hope KI can fix this lag issue as it truly makes the game unplayable when it happens.