Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish Fountain Description

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 27, 2013
I made the mistake of examining a Fish Fountain and couldn't get out of it, because the listing is too long for the exit button to show.

Thanks.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
This is still happening? I reported this a long long time ago for other items that I cannot remember (probably holiday items).

In an opposite effect, try Item Identify on an item such as Magic Beanstalk and the description is not even given. It reads: "This item is currently unavailable."
I guess this is true for all house items awarded from Scrolls of Fortunes? Summer Chairs have the same description.
O.o, Iron Sultan Statue item identifier also shows as "This item is currently unavailable". According to the wiki,
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Iron_Sultan_Statue#axzz6tpMCXAox this item should be available.
Is this item no longer available or is item identify wrong?

I just checked Scroll of Fortune Spring Season 1 and the description is more than the ones I mentioned above.
(unavailable but can be bought at bazaar)

In addition to telling us an item is no longer available, Item identifier should:
-tell us where items were gotten from.
-give a link to gain more info for the item. (like a link to the wiki)