Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Old player returning (yes it is I )

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
Yep it is I Evan Firewalker known on wizard101 and Shaky Reed renner max buccaneer known on pirate101 I figured since I’ve spent so much time and effort on both games plus I have spent so much money on both games I figured just for the sake of memories I’ll return to the Spiral once more now I may not be online on both games all the time like I used too but I will try to play wiz and pirate so with all that being said what did I miss?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
waddledede319 on Feb 20, 2021 wrote:
Yep it is I Evan Firewalker known on wizard101 and Shaky Reed renner max buccaneer known on pirate101 I figured since I’ve spent so much time and effort on both games plus I have spent so much money on both games I figured just for the sake of memories I’ll return to the Spiral once more now I may not be online on both games all the time like I used too but I will try to play wiz and pirate so with all that being said what did I miss?
I remember you! Happy to see you again!

There are I believe three primary things that you have missed. I'll list them out one by one:

1: Changes to critical/critical block ratings. This system now uses a function to calculate the chances of these occurring, instead of a flat percentage. This change was made to allow for further growth in the system. You can find more about this in the Fall Update newsletter and Ratbeard's Producer's Letters on it.

2: The world of Karamelle. Arc 4 began last year with the introduction of Karamelle. For story's sake, I won't spoil anything, but you can read more in the Fall Update newsletter.

3: Kingsisle's purchace by MGI/Gamigo. Yes, it's true, Kingsisle has received the support of a larger company. Don't worry, the cast of developers has not changed. MGI/Gamigo is going to support Kingsisle by helping them with new content, including more regular updates for Pirate101.