Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low-Level PvP Matchmaking (Question)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
I'm sure everyone knows by now that low-level matchmaking got messed up from the September matchmaking update, it's all over these forums. And I'm sure KI know about this and are working to fix it, but my question is when? Are we going to see these changes implemented in the 5th Age? or will they come soon like the next update? Will they come before the end of the 4th Age?

The matchmaking update was released 5 months ago and since then level 10's are being matched against level 50's with 3 times the health and 2 times the damage and the same, if not higher, rank. A lot of the pvp community is lower-leveled and it would be nice to see KI at least implement a short term fix to this problem. All we're asking for is a band-aid solution until you guys can fix the matchmaking system for all levels.

If you guys have any solutions to this problem you can leave them down below.

Honestly it has been 5 months so if we can get an answer on around when a new matchmaking update will be out or what KI is planning to do I'd be satisfied.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
From what I understand, they're working on it. I know that doesn't provide ANY timeline at all, but keep hope that it will be fixed.