Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Custom Deck and Set Names

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
I have had this problem for awhile. I and a bunch of others I know would love the option to make custom deck and set names via typing on a keyboard. I have had problems where I name sets and decks with the games pre-made limited option of names. I have to name catacombs deck like this. "Wizard City Boss 3" for "Viggor", "Wizard City Support deck 1" for King Detritus, "Storm Farming Deck 7" for Storm Titan in Empyrea, and much more. It's so hard to remember what decks are named for when you have these odd preset names. My Sets are worse, non of the set pre-made names have any worlds at all. They have colors so I have to make due with them. They don't even have "farming" as one of the set names. I could easily name sets by typing them.

For example, "Loremaster Farming", "King Detritus Support", "Viggor Farming", "Tenni'syn Farming", "Mob Healing", "Boss Healing". I can have decks named like these: "Mob Healing", "Boss Healing", "Aphrodite Boss", "Malistaire", "Shane", "Graveyard", and many more. These would make the game easy and FAR less confusing! I made this idea in the past twice to no avail of getting into the game.

The decks and sets in my opinion also have to be with how you type in game. If you don't have open chat, you can't make decks or sets with adult words or phrases. Of course they can be censored if too vulgar.

PLEASE, I know I'm not the only one, is anyone else with me?