Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Hello!

I went to check my garden today for my elder harvest and was surprised to see that most of my plants were surprisingly still mature, with only around 4~5 of 60 reaching their elder stage. When looking to see the progress of the other plants, their progress bars are acting as if they were just turned mature when I came to check just now. I know full well that all of these were already turned mature days ago and should have all been elder today, and I surely took care of their needs and pests the last time I was at my barn. I tried seeing if going somewhere else and coming back fixed it, but it did not. Has anyone else encountered this? And if so, how did you prevent it/fix it?

For extra details if needed, the entire plot is 69 plants all on the same level. This plot has been working fine for me for a couple of weeks now, and this is the first time this has happened. I did not lose connection last time I was gardening this plot either.

Thanks for reading, and hope you all have a good day!