Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Evil Magma Peas Bugged

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2020
After last nights maintenance when I logged back in my evil magma pea plant says it is now at 446530 hours until harvest, I thought it might just be a bug so I waited a couple hours and the time hasn't moved at all I have no idea how to fix this

Administrator
bigkickenergy1234 on Dec 9, 2020 wrote:
After last nights maintenance when I logged back in my evil magma pea plant says it is now at 446530 hours until harvest, I thought it might just be a bug so I waited a couple hours and the time hasn't moved at all I have no idea how to fix this
Please contact support and we'll be happy to tend to your plants :): https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Nov 23, 2013
My peas were bugged in my most recent harvest. It showed I got my mega snacks but I went to my inventory and none of them were there. I had just used the gardening benefit elixir on them as elder so I should've gotten like 95 mega snacks from it. When I logged in today I searched every character and all the banks to no prevail. I don't know if this situation could be remedied but I lost an entire harvest at double rewards with a 2 hour elixir