Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No update from W101 support?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2016
Hello, I sent an email to support@wizard101.com on Thanksgiving Day, requesting a character transfer, and I did get an email back containing my ticket number/question reference number. On November 28th, I got another email telling me the conditions of a character transfer and to proceed with the character transfer, I would need to send the necessary information (which I also did on the initial email). So I replied back on the Nov 28th email with the necessary information but did not get a response back after 48 hours. I sent another reply on the same email on the 30th. I'm not sure if support are getting my replies? Would I need to send a separate email containing the information, supplying it with the ticket number?

Administrator
William EmeraldHor... on Dec 1, 2020 wrote:
Hello, I sent an email to support@wizard101.com on Thanksgiving Day, requesting a character transfer, and I did get an email back containing my ticket number/question reference number. On November 28th, I got another email telling me the conditions of a character transfer and to proceed with the character transfer, I would need to send the necessary information (which I also did on the initial email). So I replied back on the Nov 28th email with the necessary information but did not get a response back after 48 hours. I sent another reply on the same email on the 30th. I'm not sure if support are getting my replies? Would I need to send a separate email containing the information, supplying it with the ticket number?
Hi William! Our apologies for your support needs not being responded to as expected. The holiday certainly has slowed things down a wee bit. If you could give it another day and then go ahead and respond if you don't hear from us. Responses may push tickets back in the queue though, so in general it's not recommended unless needed.