Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bad Adventure/Will Cast Talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
Just so you can quickly read, the important stuff is bold, everything else is just my personal opinion about it. Then underlined words are the subject.

I wanted to let everyone know how bad some talents are.

Will cast "Ice Armor" is awful, its not the normal version of the spell, but instead a 1 pipped version of it, so you'd only be getting 125 HP per cast. It doesn't take your pips, but it does have a one round cooldown, so don't expect to always get 125 HP every round! I was scammed into getting this talent since Googling it would fool you into thinking the pet would be casting the normal version of the spell, where you'd be getting 125 HP per pip you have. Sadly, this talent is very disappointing.

Any "Finder" talent. These are the absolute worst! Under no circumstance should you unlock this talent, even if your pet manifested it. Let me tell ya, I trained and unlocked Ice Finder, just to test it. I opened almost 100 chest now using the special button, and I haven't received a single essence of ice elixir. You might be thinking to yourself, "makes sense, may cast fairy is like less than 5%", well that's after every spell cast. After you tell your pet to open the chest/look for the chest, it goes on a 350 second cooldown, that's almost 6 minutes. Not only that but I realized you literally have to see the chest/have the chest in your field of view first before the button comes up! In fact I don't think these talents are useful at all, and might be even more useless than the jump button.