Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria's music still unfinished

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 07, 2010
so it is known from composer nelson everhart's youtube channel that all of zafaria's music currently in the game are the "demo" (unfinished) versions of the music tracks. im surprised zafaria has been out for so long and nobody noticed, not until years later with mr. everhart's video on the world's main theme. i always wondered why zafaria seemed underwhelming and kind of "unfinished" and when i learned about the music it finally made sense. i hope that bringing this up will remind devs to finally take a look at this thank you

Explorer
May 07, 2010
hello again! (kinda) quick follow-up to this

i was watching some pvp streams today and realized with a shock that some of the correct, finished zafaria music is actually in the game already -- but only in the zafaria pvp match stage. what?? so now im just confused why is the music updated in the arena but not the actual world? i know it seems minor -- many people ignore story and breeze through with sound off -- but art is as foundational to this game as the gameplay itself. music is especially important for establishing the setting, its mood, and how it supports the overall story. zafaria is so close to being an artistically perfect world, but its unfinished music undermines that.

i recently began zafaria once again on my fire, so i was thinking about this topic again and wanted to bring this finding up. its my hope that doing so can help devs include a fix with the upcoming summer update. thanks again