Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get Greyroe's Grief badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
Sorry, not sure where to post.

Saw someone with this badge and I tried to google it but nothing came up. Any info?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
purukoy on Feb 26, 2020 wrote:

Saw someone with this badge and I tried to google it but nothing came up. Any info?
Do you mean the badge Greggor's Grief? This bade is obtained from defeating Sir and Squire Greggor in the Wizard City Catacombs twice. You'll get there near the end of the storyline.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
purukoy on Feb 26, 2020 wrote:

Or, wait a minute. Are you speaking of Greyrose's Grief? That's a badge from beating all the floors in the Ice Deckathalon. Rather hard to get.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
intresting, i have never seen this badge.. I would love to know where this one comes from too

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
hello;
i'm not sure but i think you get this badge if you beat the 10th stage of the ice deckathalon

Explorer
May 07, 2010
greyrose's grief badge is from defeating professor greyrose in the top floor of the ice deckathalon, which was a few months ago
the event wont be back for a while but when it does return then the badge will be available to get

hope this helps