Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor drops

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I would like to know what is going on with the darkmoor drops. I have an ice wizard that needs the hat and wand. Have been farming it for a week now at least six times a day. I still have not gotten the hat or the wand. I have only been getting the shoes and the robe I already have, every single time. I don't know why you think it is necessary to mess around with the drops. Every new wizard needs that gear to be competitive in the game. I can understand all the other gear out there that you have to farm for should be hard to get the drops.
Everyone In the game is just waiting to get to level one hundred to get darkmoor gear. If you can't get it anymore what's the point of even playing. I'm now in Polaris and still have no damage.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I've teamed up with people today six times in a row and one or to people left. Either it's because they don't want a full run. They just want to do the graveyard for the athame or because of the kind of wizards they end up with. I think there should be a penalty for people who team up and then leave on purpose. maybe a30 minute time out or a full day unless our computer freezes us out, and we have to reboot are computer to restart it. That happens a lot on your game constantly. If people don't want to stay in a team up then they shouldn't team up