Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wul'Yahm Quest glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
Hi, I seem to have gotten stuck on this quest "Ring in the New". When I walk to Wul'Yahm he has the quest above the Recipes for sale with a gray question mark. When I am not speaking to him the gray question mark is not above his head. The quest does not appear in my quest log. When I click on the Grayed out question mark when I speaking with him he says "Speak to me if you want to learn about crafting".

I tried to do the quest even without it in my quest log by looking up the quest requirements and crafting the two rings, however this didn't seem to change anything.

Any idea on how to fix this?

Administrator
matthewdad09 on Dec 7, 2019 wrote:
Hi, I seem to have gotten stuck on this quest "Ring in the New". When I walk to Wul'Yahm he has the quest above the Recipes for sale with a gray question mark. When I am not speaking to him the gray question mark is not above his head. The quest does not appear in my quest log. When I click on the Grayed out question mark when I speaking with him he says "Speak to me if you want to learn about crafting".

I tried to do the quest even without it in my quest log by looking up the quest requirements and crafting the two rings, however this didn't seem to change anything.

Any idea on how to fix this?
For crafting quests, not only do you need to craft the items, you also need to have them in your bag when you turn in the quest.