Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Resolution

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2018
Hello,

I'm going to be getting a new monitor soon that will have more than a 1980x1080 resolution and I'm pretty sure kingsisle just added 4k resolution support in the game but I'm not going to be getting a 4k resolution monitor, probably something smaller. My question is that does the resolution option jump from 1920x1080 to 4k or are there other resolution choices between those?

Any responses are appreciated,
mwise12345

Administrator
mwise12345 on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

I'm going to be getting a new monitor soon that will have more than a 1980x1080 resolution and I'm pretty sure kingsisle just added 4k resolution support in the game but I'm not going to be getting a 4k resolution monitor, probably something smaller. My question is that does the resolution option jump from 1920x1080 to 4k or are there other resolution choices between those?

Any responses are appreciated,
mwise12345
Hi mwise! This partially depends on your monitor, but there usually are a few other options between the two resolutions you provided, especially if you set the game in Windowed mode.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2018