Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transferring characters answers for those confused

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2019
Hi fellow wizards. I recently have done a character transfer, and I would like to tell everyone about the questions I had that I couldn't find the answer to online just in case anyone else is wondering!

My plants carried over while keeping their age progress (halfway into Elder)

Everything in my vaults (gear/jewel/seed) were carried over, nothing missing

My elixirs stayed in my inventory

All of my friends were still on my friends list

Things locked in my inventory were still locked

Crowns/Purchased Areas/Membership was not transferred, although there is a discount for a membership when using a family plan to transfer accounts (required anyway)

Badges carried over, as well as progress for new badges

PvP progress was carried over

I didn't experience this personally, but support told me any unclaimed gifts (that is, gifts still in the gift box icon on the left of your screen) and anything in your shared bank at the time of the transfer will all be DELETED!

And that's all the questions I had! Some people may know this, and others may not, so I hope this helps someone out there, and if you have more questions ask me or support and if you ask me, I'll answer to the best of my knowledge. Have a great day/night!

Administrator
Matthew ShadowBloo... on Sep 10, 2019 wrote:
Hi fellow wizards. I recently have done a character transfer, and I would like to tell everyone about the questions I had that I couldn't find the answer to online just in case anyone else is wondering!

My plants carried over while keeping their age progress (halfway into Elder)

Everything in my vaults (gear/jewel/seed) were carried over, nothing missing

My elixirs stayed in my inventory

All of my friends were still on my friends list

Things locked in my inventory were still locked

Crowns/Purchased Areas/Membership was not transferred, although there is a discount for a membership when using a family plan to transfer accounts (required anyway)

Badges carried over, as well as progress for new badges

PvP progress was carried over

I didn't experience this personally, but support told me any unclaimed gifts (that is, gifts still in the gift box icon on the left of your screen) and anything in your shared bank at the time of the transfer will all be DELETED!

And that's all the questions I had! Some people may know this, and others may not, so I hope this helps someone out there, and if you have more questions ask me or support and if you ask me, I'll answer to the best of my knowledge. Have a great day/night!
Thanks Matthew for sharing these answer/tips for other players also looking to transfer a character!