Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Give Players That Go Second An Advantage Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Hi everyone,
I was in a 2v2 tournament a few hours ago and I really noticed the advantage of going first in it. I fought a team and they were able to kill me in a good amount of rounds from first, but the next match when I fought them again, I went first and easily killed them in only a few rounds.

We all know that when you go first there's always going to be a better chance of you winning, so I think players that go second should get type of advantage instead of just a pip. Maybe a stat boost like more damage, health, or resist with the pip that is already given right now.

I am curious to know what others think about this so please give your thoughts below.

Thanks all.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Morez174 on Aug 25, 2019 wrote:
Hi everyone,
I was in a 2v2 tournament a few hours ago and I really noticed the advantage of going first in it. I fought a team and they were able to kill me in a good amount of rounds from first, but the next match when I fought them again, I went first and easily killed them in only a few rounds.

We all know that when you go first there's always going to be a better chance of you winning, so I think players that go second should get type of advantage instead of just a pip. Maybe a stat boost like more damage, health, or resist with the pip that is already given right now.

I am curious to know what others think about this so please give your thoughts below.

Thanks all.
Your close, but i also believe one of the best solution to that is turn based pvp and making shield a priority on first turn only, which in turn shifts the turn onto second position to go first then vise versa.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
angellifeheart on Aug 26, 2019 wrote:
Your close, but i also believe one of the best solution to that is turn based pvp and making shield a priority on first turn only, which in turn shifts the turn onto second position to go first then vise versa.
The problem with turn base in team pvp is that you can't keep your hitters pips if you go second because they will just die and you won't be able to heal until next round. Turn base is good in 1v1 though.