Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A cross game change that I feel should be added

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
A motto I've seen used is crowns vs time, either spending crowns to speed something up (Example buying energy elixirs) or using time (takes longer, but costs less)

With certain things the option isn't even there, specifically talking about gender of character, names, and items essentially locked onto the character.
Some things (Like lore spells you spent crowns on) are near impossible to replace. Like the Ninja Pig Companion.

So my suggestion, maybe for 2500 crowns we could have a phoenix potion. The potion will give you a once per use chance to change your bases in terms of aesthetic, gender, and name.

Example of an use for it
Let's say Destiny Frogpants chose the name because she thought it was funny when she first started Wizard101. Her character is now max, has lots of difficult to craft (or even bought) lore master spells, and has a class pet (something she can never replace as it cannot be traded). But it's come to a decision that she doesn't like being Mrs. Frogpants and wants a new name for her already established character with tons of irreplaceable stuff on it that she cant transfer.
She can buy the phoenix potion, which will give her 1 chance (this item will be limited to once per character) to rename her wizard and if she so wants to maybe make it a guy wizard.
A notification will go out to anybody on her friendlist saying "Former name changed to new name"
So now Destiny Frogpants can become Destiny Iceshield. Or however she wants to change her wizard's name.