Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is the fan submissions info correct?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 14, 2010
The question is in the name but to elaborate...

Is the fan made submissions for art and writing still correct? I think remember hearing something about KI moving to a new office because of a gobbler infestation (I believe they said it on KI Live, I could be wrong), and I don't know if it was ever updated if they did. On top of that I'd like to know if the email option still works, because I'd like to submit some fan art but I don't want to mail it (sorry KI I feel like a mini Michael Angelo and I've become a bit attached to my masterpiece.)

Also have any of the guidelines or rules changed (aside from the obvious ones)? It's been so long.

Finally does KI still accept fan submitted works. Because the last artwork they put in the fan art gallery/archive under the community tab was back in 2015. Will they ever start displaying player works again? I get that they can't put everything up but it would be nice to see some more recent works.

Administrator
The Lore Keeper on Aug 18, 2019 wrote:
The question is in the name but to elaborate...

Is the fan made submissions for art and writing still correct? I think remember hearing something about KI moving to a new office because of a gobbler infestation (I believe they said it on KI Live, I could be wrong), and I don't know if it was ever updated if they did. On top of that I'd like to know if the email option still works, because I'd like to submit some fan art but I don't want to mail it (sorry KI I feel like a mini Michael Angelo and I've become a bit attached to my masterpiece.)

Also have any of the guidelines or rules changed (aside from the obvious ones)? It's been so long.

Finally does KI still accept fan submitted works. Because the last artwork they put in the fan art gallery/archive under the community tab was back in 2015. Will they ever start displaying player works again? I get that they can't put everything up but it would be nice to see some more recent works.
Greetings TheLoreKeeper!

Yes, we are most definitely still accepting fan art submissions for the newsletters and social pages, thank you in advance for submitting yours :).

Please feel free to send yours to community@wizard101.com. I'm excited to see what you have to submit!

No guidelines have changed from the standard.

About the gallery, we should get that updated... we've mainly been keeping things on social.

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Sparck on Aug 19, 2019 wrote:
Greetings TheLoreKeeper!

Yes, we are most definitely still accepting fan art submissions for the newsletters and social pages, thank you in advance for submitting yours :).

Please feel free to send yours to community@wizard101.com. I'm excited to see what you have to submit!

No guidelines have changed from the standard.

About the gallery, we should get that updated... we've mainly been keeping things on social.
Thank you Sparck, this has been most helpful.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
And what about the in-game screenshots? Since we have photomancy and can make even better pictures, I’m not sure of you guys still do it but usually you guys put a submitted wizard101 screenshot on your facebook cover photo every week i think