Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scroll Rewards 1000 Points

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I've been playing beastmoon Hunter for two hours and it says all I need for the next reward is five points. I've won three games and still have not gotten the five points for the scroll reward. Could you please check this bug? Is anyone else also having a problem with this also?

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
hello, i wanted to make a report that the scroll of fortune isnt counting my points after a thousand points. These points were grinded hard from beastmoon the past couple of days and from gardening so of course its all legit. I’m suppose to be at the end of tier 5 but instead it stops counting my points right at a thousand points. But on the beastmoon event, it says i have currently 1373 points. So this whole time i never knew

My plan was to specifically get to the last tier, then buy the scroll of fortunes, especially since i dont have any crowns right now, and if i had bought it early it wouldnt be worth it.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
alia550 on Aug 4, 2019 wrote:
I've been playing beastmoon Hunter for two hours and it says all I need for the next reward is five points. I've won three games and still have not gotten the five points for the scroll reward. Could you please check this bug? Is anyone else also having a problem with this also?
Trying clicking on the image of the reward to receive it

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I just bought scroll of fortune and I had 1000 points (need 5 more for next reward) however once I finish a beastmoon run or harvest a plant the points I get don't register in my scroll. On the beastmoon hunt it says that I have 1096 points but on my scroll of fortune my points are stuck at 1000.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
same problem. my scroll rewards are stuck at 1001 pts

Survivor
Jul 04, 2012
I just purchased scroll of fortune with 1000 points (need 5 more for next reward) and now it doesn't register the points I get from the events on my scroll anymore. On the beastmoon event window I collected 1096 points but on my scroll of fortune the points are stuck at 1000. This is the case only on one of my wizards, the rest that I didn't buy scroll of fortune with still earn points. I restarted my game, logged out, back in but the same thing still occurs.

Survivor
May 30, 2012
I am having the same issue! My fall scroll of fortune is stuck at 1,000 points and won't go any farther!

Survivor
May 30, 2012
kelly goldensong on Aug 5, 2019 wrote:
Trying clicking on the image of the reward to receive it
This does not solve the issue, as we do not meet the requirements to receive the 1,005 point reward because we are stuck at 1,000

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
I'm having the same problem here, I think im around 1.7k beastmoon points

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
I had the same problem and sent a ticket in, I tried to post it but it has to be reviewed. It looks like they put a cap on the Scroll of Fortune tiers. So even if you grind like crazy to get to the level you want before buying the scroll of fortune, you will be like a hamster on wheels because you will not get to that point. So you will have to buy more scrolls or wait until the very last event to get to the tier you want for that item. I feel sorry for the people who already bought them thinking that one will open all eventually.

Administrator
Hi folks! Wanted to clear up a few things...

Each event (each Beastmoon Hunt, each Deckathlon, etc) had a cap of 1000 points (per week) to contribute to the Scroll of Fortune, however, we've reconsidered that and will be removing the cap for future events (after this week).

If you've reached the cap, congratulations! We're excited that you really like it - that's much further than we figured most people would progress in the week, let alone just a few days! Keep playing Beastmoon if you'd like to earn end of match rewards including Lunari to rank and level your Beast Forms, but after 1000 points, your contributions to the Scroll of Fortune are done for the moment.

This week, we'll launch our first Spiral Showcase event. Once that happens, you'll be able to contribute points again daily to the Scroll of Fortune. When the next Deckathlon (later this month) and the next Beastmoon event (next month) launch, they will no longer have caps.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Oh guys btw, i did specifically wrote an email about this and they did say that they will remove the “cap” limit in future events, because apparently i was the first to reach a thousand points as they wasnt expecting anyone at all to reach it

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Eric Deathsword on Aug 6, 2019 wrote:
I just purchased scroll of fortune with 1000 points (need 5 more for next reward) and now it doesn't register the points I get from the events on my scroll anymore. On the beastmoon event window I collected 1096 points but on my scroll of fortune the points are stuck at 1000. This is the case only on one of my wizards, the rest that I didn't buy scroll of fortune with still earn points. I restarted my game, logged out, back in but the same thing still occurs.
So this cap (1000 points limit) wasnt there on your other characters, just one?

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Also one more thing to add, i feel like a bit more tiers and points should be added to the scroll of fortune as it seens very short. But we’ll see because the deckathalon i believe doesnt reward much points

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
The reason why we should have more tiers is because of the more events that’s coming, so im pretty sure thats 4 to 6k points on average, that or instead of more tiers, placing the full value of the current existing rewarss inside the tiers, for an example all of the runes instead of 3 in a deckathalon rune pack, especially since the scroll is 15k crowns.

I did wanted to add the lunarium rewards for win is just too short, but there is a next month on the beastmoon so i think its fine

Survivor
Jul 19, 2014
Wow. Really? Why was this not made clear BEFORE? I played all night to try to hit that sweet jackpot of 200 Lunari so I could Tier up a character, noticed my points stuck at 1000, made a complaint on the board here, came back to add that I had played yet another match with no points added... and saw this thread. I am beyond angry.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
Its all good, theres always small mistakes that are sometimes unnoticed or just didnt want to be dealt with. The cap wasnt mentioned in the update notes about the scroll of fortune

Survivor
Jul 10, 2016
While I appreciate what goes into developing new content for this application, I feel it should have been made clear to those of us that spent crowns. I also think that leveling up the characters was virtually impossible for this round of the Beast Moon Hunt which is also misleading to those of us that spent crowns and hours of play to accomplish something that was designed not happen. I understand that the caps will be removed in the future. My question is what is the plan to reconcile the point difference that now exists between the Beast Moon Hunt and the Scroll Of Fortune? As it stands now most of us who made this purchase have lost rewards! I really hope that KingsIsle will do right by us.