Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Purging the junk out

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 04, 2013
I have a couple pets with some talents that must go!

Disarmament

BalanceBlade

Rising

The pet im working on at the moment is a cautious hound, it has the disarmament talent in 9th spot.

Im using a first generation Myth Sprite to try to get rid of disarmament, im at 18 hatches

I've tried a first generation balance dragon a couple times and the talent only moved to 8th spot.

I really enjoy the hound pets and the cats, I want to use this cautious hound on my myth wizard.

Any advise on what I can try different to get rid of unwanted talents will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
victoria death mis... on Aug 2, 2019 wrote:
I have a couple pets with some talents that must go!

Disarmament

BalanceBlade

Rising

The pet im working on at the moment is a cautious hound, it has the disarmament talent in 9th spot.

Im using a first generation Myth Sprite to try to get rid of disarmament, im at 18 hatches

I've tried a first generation balance dragon a couple times and the talent only moved to 8th spot.

I really enjoy the hound pets and the cats, I want to use this cautious hound on my myth wizard.

Any advise on what I can try different to get rid of unwanted talents will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Ok so you've got talents you want rid of, but what do you want to replace them with?

The easiest way would be to find a pool you like and make a copy of it.

Hatch the pets together and raise the baby to adult. Now hatch that pet with the one you're copying. Repeat this process until you have copied the pool.

Avoid hatching with a pet that manifests the talent you want rid of, unless that is your starting pet or all you have.

If the pool you're copying is on a pet body you don't want then only train the babies that are the hound you want and discard the ones with the wrong appearance.

I have myth damage or critical pets if you would like me to put something nice in the kiosk for you. Let me know what kind of talents you're looking for and I'll check which pools I have you might like. Unfortunately I do not have a cautious hound you could copy so you'd need to discard any non-hounds from hatching. It's up to you

I hope this helps