Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions and Tips for July 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! Post your KI Live July 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for July 25 at 3pm CT (new time!)

Thank you!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Tip: In the Beastmoon Hunt, mind your spells! Many of the spells have a secondary effect with a trigger (For example, using the Wolf Warrior's Catalize while you have a DoT will remove that DoT.) Using these effects will can turn the tide of a battle, and get you that Ring!

Question: Of the four events now present in the game (Deckathalon, Beastmoon, Spiral Showcase, and Scroll of Fortune), which one do you think was the most fun to make, and which one the most difficult?

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
TIP: Level up as many creatures as you can in the Beastmoon event. That way if your favourite creature is taken, you can use another on that you've leveled.

QUESTION: What is the highest level boss that anyone got a million hit on?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
QUESTION:

During last month's Fishing Tournament, what was the winning Eel-type fish?
I know Duckbill Eel to be the smallest, followed by Dragon Eel; but the winning Eel fish was way smaller than any of those.

TIP:

Equip your best energy gear (wiz pjs) before logging off for the night. Energy will restore while you sleep.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
TIP:
Don't forget that your energy refills alongside your health and mana as you level up from questing! It also increases as you level up as well.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
QUESTION: Since the Beastmoon event has a bit of focus on transformations, would it be possible for you to make it so that we can spend Animus from Monstrology to transform into one of the many enemies we've faced across the Spiral? Could we possibly become Malistaire?

Survivor
May 23, 2015
The wyrms of Avalon they're so cool i have all of them except Jabberwock

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
Queston: I know in the Update notes for the July Update you said The Game now supports 2& 4k Resolution Video cards What are you guys Doing to improve the graphics For those types of resolutions ?

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
I just submitted a Previous question And I would like that one Deleted
Question: Will We Ever get to see How Silvia Drake Passed and What caused Malistare to go mad Like we did with Morganthe in Khrysalis 2 ( Why morganthe Was suspended from Ravenwood)

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Question: Assuming each tick on the quest helper arrow is equal to one foot, what would be the current land mass of the two 101 games.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
Question: When are we going to be able to buy the Pre-Paid cards with maycast jewel on others store or online?

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
TIP: Did you know that the more of your team members stand on a ring in the Beastmoon Hunt event, the quicker the timer goes down to capture that ring!

Survivor
Nov 15, 2012
Question: Can you put an on/off button on the Grumpy Gobbler cannon pet game. I don't need the aerial tour of each house before I knock it down. I've seen each house thousands of times!

Survivor
Nov 15, 2012
Question: Can you please get rid of the "go to" button after I select a world. It's annoying to have to scroll down to the bottom every time. Why do you think I pressed the name of the world? Sometimes I forget and just sit there waiting to "go". Or at least, put a go button next to the name of each world.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2012
Question: If your staff can have 9 location markers we shouldn't we have 4,5 jump to markers.

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
Question: Which plant has been harvested at elder the most times? How many times in total?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on Jul 19, 2019 wrote:
Wizards! Post your KI Live July 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for July 25 at 3pm CT (new time!)

Thank you!
[Question]

Has there been any discussion on updating the older spell animations? Like having the new Bartleby for the Rebirth spell? Or the new Lady Oriel for Seraph?

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Question: What is the best way of getting rare or even epic items from a pack? Is it better to buy a whole bunch at once or is it better to space the purchases out?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
What kind of sandwich did they bring down into the cave in Olde Town?
The dog seems really hungry for it.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2012
Question: What was your inspiration behind Beastmoon Hunt event?

Tip: Carrying around feint tc/tc blades helps when fighting difficult bosses!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Should we expect to see more events and ideas like this (Deckathalon/Beastmaster) implemented within the game doing towards the future?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
So...which questions were asked?

Could we have a link to the current KI Live please?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
OK I saw most of the KI Live. Very cute with teh Christmas hats, and they howed some cool previews of the test realm.

Special plea?

Pleeeease no sudden, extended, extremely loud noises. I had KI Live playing in the background while I played Wiz. On headphones; turned down fairly low; then at about 45 minutes, very loud rock music coupled with explosions. I couldn't switch back to the browser fast enough to fast forward it in time.

Then a bit later someone screamed loudly into the mic.

Please, don't?

Other than that...thank you for the previews.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
SparkleTude on Jul 31, 2019 wrote:
So...which questions were asked?

Could we have a link to the current KI Live please?

It appears they only cared about Beastmoon. It would be very nice if they would always provide links to easily find all things wizard101.

But Sparck, I would still like my question answered about the fishing tournament. I've asked here and elsewhere and this is the part of KingsIsle people do not like. When we ask a question of concern about gameplay and do not receive an answer, it is very sketchy. So here is the question again,

During last month's Fishing Tournament, what was the winning Eel-type fish?
I know Duckbill Eel to be the smallest, followed by Dragon Eel; but the winning Eel fish was way smaller than any of those.