Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castle magic and items needing castle magic

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hey community! Are there any housing items that still don't have associated castle magic properties you'd want them to have?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sparck on Jul 5, 2019 wrote:
Hey community! Are there any housing items that still don't have associated castle magic properties you'd want them to have?
Ooooh I totally LOVE castle magic! It has made decorating even better than ever!

I'd really like lighting effects. Like the following:

1. candle light - put the orb onto the top of a candle so the light spills into the room like candle light does, with slight flickering perhaps.

2. Sun light - place against window for streams of light to come through, maybe showing little dust particles, maybe pure light and an option for dust particles

3. Disco time - allows an area to be disco lights

4. Darkness and shadows - add those spooky areas of darkness or creepy shadows

5. Night and day, dusk, sunrise etc...all really fun effects that can really change the feeling of areas

It would be really cool if we could select the area of effect, perhaps even add weather effects?

I'd also, as a completely different idea, like it if we could have music in specific rooms (perhaps using an area size to define the area) so we can have different music playing when people go into different rooms or areas within our house or garden.

Thank you for opening up discussion of ideas. Thank you to the KI team for adding castle magic for our decorating, I really enjoy using it!

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on Jul 5, 2019 wrote:
I want to make items "Invisible but Functional"!

Useful for teleporters when you want to use them... but may not want to see them.