Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is rank pvp going to be revamped?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Hi I would like to know when the revamp please.

I hope you don't nerf loremaster spell I'm okay with you remove the boosted spell out of our decks where we will have to buy normal tc and I'm okay with it.

I think it would balance rank pvp so much.

Thank you

Samantha Max

Survivor
Mar 29, 2011
I think the only nerf loremaster should get is on the mantle, its potential is really overloaded considered how much damage it deals. In max pvp all balances do is shrike and lore spam you down and fizzling is very likely too, it happens a lot of times since it's a 35% debuff, so technically there's no counterplay, get weakness and a fizzle but 1.5k damage even through tower shield. However I don't think that they will touch Loremaster

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
blizzard092 on Jul 1, 2019 wrote:
I think the only nerf loremaster should get is on the mantle, its potential is really overloaded considered how much damage it deals. In max pvp all balances do is shrike and lore spam you down and fizzling is very likely too, it happens a lot of times since it's a 35% debuff, so technically there's no counterplay, get weakness and a fizzle but 1.5k damage even through tower shield. However I don't think that they will touch Loremaster
Exactly my point and i think its obvious her tool is just too much of a good card to pass up. Every balance main uses lore master more so than fire uses efreet.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Loremaster is not going to be nerfed till First Burning rampage is nerfed first.

Burning Rampage is more broken in rank PvP at lower lvl.

So both or none gets nerfed.

#Spark

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
You keep on saying that but we already know what needs to be done to burning rampage is to make it affect the opponent 3 rounds after rather than instant 2 rounds burst. This would allow for some form of counter play.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2018
Why do hate the only good balance spell for rank pvp that doesn't make them lose pips like mana burn does?

Loremaster is 4 pips and doesn't do 2,000 damage through a shield like burning rampage does.

and not everyone does the stack loremaster spell the only one my balance will do is from the deck less she runs out then she will use tc.

If she uses the tc one first she will wait till you take it off before she does it again.

I will make it easier for yours wizards but you will have to do the same with burning rampage as i do with loremaster spell.

Can we just agree to try a different way?

to try to make rank pvp fair for everyone?

Samanth Max

P:S:
We can try to make each other have fun if we both do the same as each other.

We don't have to have either spell nerfed if we stopped how we do rank pvp.

If you had 2 loremaster tc hit you those mantle and weakness wouldn't stack at all.

So your wizard if he or she had 30 or more accuarccy will never fizzle anymore less you focus more on power pips then you might fizzle a 25% of the time i could be wrong about that through.