Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions and Tips for June 2019 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! Post your KI Live June 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for June 27 at 4pm CT.

Thank you!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Sparck,

QUESTION

My question for the next KI Live is something I posted in the Celestia message boards a while ago and it was probably overlooked. There is a puddle dripping from the ceiling on the floor next to the entrance sigil for The Chancel. It was not there a few months ago, is it new? Does it mean something new is coming to Celestia? Please let us know!!

Thank you!

Autumn Wild Heart 124

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Tip: A feature that often is underutilized is the Trade option. Using Trade, you can trade Treasure Cards with people on your Friends list. This is handy if someone has a Treasure Card you want!

Question: What is your favorite Wizard101 hobby (like Fishing, Monstrology, etc.)?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Quuestion: Almost every world i questing in starting with Mooshu has 1-4 Elephant boss fighs. There's one in Wystria in Tower of the Elephants, one in Wintertusk, I think there's one in Grizzleheim, Jade Oni for the finale boss in Mooshu, Belloq 3x; 2 of those times in Azteca. Etc.... . What is the story behind the elephants??

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Tip: Pick up crafting quests on your journey so you can be gathering the reagents you need along the way. At first they might not seem very important or rewarding, but as you progress you'll be able to craft exclusive housing items, excellent gear and even mounts, houses and permanent spells!

Question to KI: Could you give us some hints or clues about upcoming recipes you have planned for us please?

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
I recently got a 1000000 hit on Jaberwock and it got me wondering,
what is the highest level boss that someone managed a 1000000 hit on?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Last time, I posted a question about celebrity figures. It went unanswered, so I am again attempting to post it again in hopes of some light being shed on it.

Question:

Do you (KI) intend on working with more celebrity figures like you did back in 2010 with Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas when Crab Alley and Grizzleheim was just being introduced in the future?

Tip:

Visit the Forums/Guides etc. to learn all that you may need about Wizard101. Often times, these sites are filled with a wealth of information ranging from pets, to bosses to even side activities that you may find extremely useful.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
If each tick on the quest helper arrow were equal to one foot, what would be the current landmass of the two 101 games?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
Question:

I noticed when lurking around the message boards, that you guys are thinking on adding guilds to the game? If so: What's the progress on that? Do you think it'll be added soon? I always dreamed on having guilds in the game! And also thank you for everything you guys do for the community, big support!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Question:

So we now know 153 fisher-wizards caught all 200* fish. What I'd like to know is how many fisher-wizards have them all in all the sizes

*Note - There are now 201 unique fish

With the free fishing benefit, I am proud to announce I caught Goldfin-ger SMALL FRY and now have 602 different fish considering the sizes I have only ONE fish left to catch - Cranky Catfish whopper. Once I catch that, I might be the first wizard with this achievement and am sure hoping it comes with a nifty badge to display the 'major accompfishment'. hehe

Please say if owning all 200 (201 with the new fish) 'nets' us a new fishing badge. This is years of dedicated hard work catching those fish and deserves a badge.

Recommended is a different badge for every 50 fish caught with whoppers and small fries counting congruently towards the badges.

Tip:

Always remember to equip your best energy gear (aka wiz pajamas) before logging out for the night. This way, when you log back on, you'll energy will increase overnight.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
stemogstel on Jun 21, 2019 wrote:
Question:

So we now know 153 fisher-wizards caught all 200* fish. What I'd like to know is how many fisher-wizards have them all in all the sizes

*Note - There are now 201 unique fish

With the free fishing benefit, I am proud to announce I caught Goldfin-ger SMALL FRY and now have 602 different fish considering the sizes I have only ONE fish left to catch - Cranky Catfish whopper. Once I catch that, I might be the first wizard with this achievement and am sure hoping it comes with a nifty badge to display the 'major accompfishment'. hehe

Please say if owning all 200 (201 with the new fish) 'nets' us a new fishing badge. This is years of dedicated hard work catching those fish and deserves a badge.

Recommended is a different badge for every 50 fish caught with whoppers and small fries counting congruently towards the badges.

Tip:

Always remember to equip your best energy gear (aka wiz pajamas) before logging out for the night. This way, when you log back on, you'll energy will increase overnight.
I'd love to know if the 153 fisher wizards who caught all fish in game is accounts or individual wizards? I'm wondering because I have 9 wizards with all 201 fish (200 when the stat was mentioned), do they count twice (2 accounts) or 9 times (9 wizards)?

Well done on catching all of them in all sizes, that's amazingly OP!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2019
Question: when will we know more about Renee Wooften and the contractors in old Town?

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Sparck on Jun 19, 2019 wrote:
Wizards! Post your KI Live June 2019 questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on KI Live! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Please keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Please designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for June 27 at 4pm CT.

Thank you!
[Question]

Has there been any discussion on updating some of the older spells to look like their newly revamped Wizard City model? Like Seraph, Evil Snowman, and Cyclops.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2013
Question
Seeing the potential of how great wizard city could look has me wondering about a Revamp. Could we ever expect a complete overhaul of character models, animations, Graphics, etc? And if not what would it take to see it happen

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 21, 2019 wrote:
I'd love to know if the 153 fisher wizards who caught all fish in game is accounts or individual wizards? I'm wondering because I have 9 wizards with all 201 fish (200 when the stat was mentioned), do they count twice (2 accounts) or 9 times (9 wizards)?

I have been trying to keep up with new fish as they are made available and I noticed, Victoria, that you said you have "all 201 fish." Currently, I have 202 fish according to my Angler's Tome (25 pages/8 fish per page and page 26 with two fish). Just wondering since I only found my latest catch because you mentioned a new fish in a previous posting :)

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Oops, I forgot to preface my question with

QUESTION

I recently got a 1000000 hit on Jaberwock and it got me wondering,
what is the highest level boss that someone managed a 1000000 hit on?

Survivor
May 11, 2011
I have listed my questions and tips all in one place here. Thank you!!!!

Question 1: Can we anticipate any new features in Castle Bulding in the near future such as new themes (like Darkmoor style even?) and perhaps even that floors and walls were able to be covered?

Question 2: When can we look forward to another Housing Decorating contest in the near future?

Bonus Question 3: Exactly what DID you do with Rapunzel and is there REALLY a super secret way into the very top to the fantastic Fairy tale tower?

Tips!

Decorating Tip: When decorating really large estates or castles in order to keep items and space organized, create a "staging area" in a big, open area near where you are decorating. This way you can see all of your furniture, rugs and items, etc all grouped together by categories in one place.

Photo Op Tip: We all get stuck in an occasional glitches while questing through the spiral. Those moments are a great time to use your new photography skills or take a screenshot. They can be the funniest and most mind bending images you will ever take!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 21, 2019 wrote:

Thank you. Grats on your accompfishment too.

I still have to catch Grumpy Catfish whopper; but the good news is this weeks regular fishing tournament fish is Frost Dekoi - same school, same rank, same pond, same whopper size needed. I'm currently #6 on that leaderboard (20.65).
Oh, I'm also 765 xp away from Rnk 14. No rush.

Btw, you've been tagged over at Central on a 'Tag' game. If you head on over there, you're invited to check out and play a few game threads I recently made too (plan on making more if I have time to). :D

Back to topic - I hope they answer our fishy questions!

Administrator
KestrelShadowfrien... on Jun 26, 2019 wrote:
I have listed my questions and tips all in one place here. Thank you!!!!

Question 1: Can we anticipate any new features in Castle Bulding in the near future such as new themes (like Darkmoor style even?) and perhaps even that floors and walls were able to be covered?

Question 2: When can we look forward to another Housing Decorating contest in the near future?

Bonus Question 3: Exactly what DID you do with Rapunzel and is there REALLY a super secret way into the very top to the fantastic Fairy tale tower?

Tips!

Decorating Tip: When decorating really large estates or castles in order to keep items and space organized, create a "staging area" in a big, open area near where you are decorating. This way you can see all of your furniture, rugs and items, etc all grouped together by categories in one place.

Photo Op Tip: We all get stuck in an occasional glitches while questing through the spiral. Those moments are a great time to use your new photography skills or take a screenshot. They can be the funniest and most mind bending images you will ever take!
Excellent, this is the preferred way to do it if you have one of each! Please limit it to one of each in the future though, thanks :).

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
TarynMaga on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
I have been trying to keep up with new fish as they are made available and I noticed, Victoria, that you said you have "all 201 fish." Currently, I have 202 fish according to my Angler's Tome (25 pages/8 fish per page and page 26 with two fish). Just wondering since I only found my latest catch because you mentioned a new fish in a previous posting :)
At the time of them saying there were 153 wizards who had caught all the fish there were only 200 fish available in game (so my 9 fisher wizards had them all), since then the 201st fish was released via the Fairytale bundle and they promptly all caught that too

The reason your pages add up to 202 is because it also includes a space for 'chest', which is caught but not technically a 'fish'...which is why Stemogstel and I were not including it in our numbers. It's impossible for him to catch a small-fry or whopper chest and while getting all 201 fishes it would be impossible to never catch a single chest (unless someone only ever went fishing after casting 'sink chest').

I hope this helps!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
TarynMaga on Jun 24, 2019 wrote:
Hi :D

There are currently 201 unique fish in the game.
It is 26 pages, 8 fish per page, however, at the top of page 5 is not a fish but the Chest. Page 26 has two fish.
25 x 8 = 200 - 1 (chest) + 2 = 201

To find out how many unique fish you caught, press V then click Angler's Tome. Then click on the Total Fish bubble just to the right. Then scroll the mouse cursor over the numbers to read the hidden messages.

I'm doing this right now and my totals are:
15,209 Total Caught
201 Total Unique Fish Caught
1,824 Total Small Fries
1,380 Total Whoppers

You can also check your Activities Page for fishing stats.
Use the mouse cursor again to scroll over for hidden messages. Hmm, this might make for a good tip for next months KI Live.
My activity page shows I am 765 xp away from Rnk 14.

Happy fishing!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 26, 2019 wrote:
At the time of them saying there were 153 wizards who had caught all the fish there were only 200 fish available in game (so my 9 fisher wizards had them all), since then the 201st fish was released via the Fairytale bundle and they promptly all caught that too

The reason your pages add up to 202 is because it also includes a space for 'chest', which is caught but not technically a 'fish'...which is why Stemogstel and I were not including it in our numbers. It's impossible for him to catch a small-fry or whopper chest and while getting all 201 fishes it would be impossible to never catch a single chest (unless someone only ever went fishing after casting 'sink chest').

I hope this helps!
Wow! Could I be any more duh than that?! Thanks for pointing that out as it had completely slipped my mind. As always, your posts are helpful and informative!

Happy fishing to all!

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
stemogstel on Jun 27, 2019 wrote:
Hi :D

There are currently 201 unique fish in the game.
It is 26 pages, 8 fish per page, however, at the top of page 5 is not a fish but the Chest. Page 26 has two fish.
25 x 8 = 200 - 1 (chest) + 2 = 201

To find out how many unique fish you caught, press V then click Angler's Tome. Then click on the Total Fish bubble just to the right. Then scroll the mouse cursor over the numbers to read the hidden messages.

I'm doing this right now and my totals are:
15,209 Total Caught
201 Total Unique Fish Caught
1,824 Total Small Fries
1,380 Total Whoppers

You can also check your Activities Page for fishing stats.
Use the mouse cursor again to scroll over for hidden messages. Hmm, this might make for a good tip for next months KI Live.
My activity page shows I am 765 xp away from Rnk 14.

Happy fishing!
Hi Stemogstel!

As I said to Victoria, apparently I had a duh moment and completely forgot about the chest! Thanks for all your helpful information on how to check number of fish caught and fishing stats! I really appreciate it!

Happy fishing to all!

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Victoria FireHeart on Jun 26, 2019 wrote:

I hope this helps!
You're welcome TarynMaga.

Victoria, I have caught plenty of sf/whop chests, just as I caught many "almost" sf/whops, lol.

SPARCK! What's this?

KI Live @KingsIsleLive

FollowFollow @KingsIsleLive

More

Q: Stemogstel - “There seems to be some debate on exactly how many fish are in the game... so, how many are there?”

I did not ask this! It makes me seem like I don't know my w101 fishing. My question was perfect as is. Whoever changed my question should not use "quotes". It is obvious this is KI's way of hinting new fish coming to a world. 219 will be the new total soon. So, it's likely a world with 18 new fish (or a world + a bundle or two).

So, I guess I win 5k crowns , but I'd still like my question and accomplishment acknowledged. But, maybe you guys did mention my near achievement; as I haven't watched KI Live yet. But if not, I'll be sure to re-ask next month. I guess if you guys want to keep changing my question, I'll have it on easy street winning.

Are you able to answer here though?
How many caught all the fish in all the sizes? Will I be the first

And a request:
Can a new fishing badge be added for every 50 differently sized unique fish caught? 603/50 = 12 new badges if yes.

Btw, I caught 36 Tunasaurus Rex fish. (1 sf, 1 whop)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
stemogstel on Jun 28, 2019 wrote:
You're welcome TarynMaga.

Victoria, I have caught plenty of sf/whop chests, just as I caught many "almost" sf/whops, lol.

SPARCK! What's this?

KI Live @KingsIsleLive

FollowFollow @KingsIsleLive

More

Q: Stemogstel - “There seems to be some debate on exactly how many fish are in the game... so, how many are there?”

I did not ask this! It makes me seem like I don't know my w101 fishing. My question was perfect as is. Whoever changed my question should not use "quotes". It is obvious this is KI's way of hinting new fish coming to a world. 219 will be the new total soon. So, it's likely a world with 18 new fish (or a world + a bundle or two).

So, I guess I win 5k crowns , but I'd still like my question and accomplishment acknowledged. But, maybe you guys did mention my near achievement; as I haven't watched KI Live yet. But if not, I'll be sure to re-ask next month. I guess if you guys want to keep changing my question, I'll have it on easy street winning.

Are you able to answer here though?
How many caught all the fish in all the sizes? Will I be the first

And a request:
Can a new fishing badge be added for every 50 differently sized unique fish caught? 603/50 = 12 new badges if yes.

Btw, I caught 36 Tunasaurus Rex fish. (1 sf, 1 whop)
New fish are coming? NEW FISH ARE COMING! Yay, Khrysalis Fishing!!