Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I’m back, some advice please.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Hello. For me it has been a while. A 3 month time of off playing wizard101. I’m back now, and i’m looking for some advice. From what it seems, I have good gear, 35% universal resist, 100% damage and critical. What should I do? I’m thinking about farming darkmoor a little bit for the staff. I am also on quest 170/270 in Khrysalis, according to the final bastion website. Should I finish KR, or farm darkmoor?

Thanks in advance,
Eric ThunderCrafter
Level 101
All the way.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:
Hello. For me it has been a while. A 3 month time of off playing wizard101. I’m back now, and i’m looking for some advice. From what it seems, I have good gear, 35% universal resist, 100% damage and critical. What should I do? I’m thinking about farming darkmoor a little bit for the staff. I am also on quest 170/270 in Khrysalis, according to the final bastion website. Should I finish KR, or farm darkmoor?

Thanks in advance,
Eric ThunderCrafter
Level 101
All the way.
I'm going to say, FARM DARKMOOR. I did that around when I got to the Ruined Alcazar and it helped out a lot. More that worth your time. It may take several days (or even a couple weeks!), but you'll end up with gear that's stupendous even among max levels! Just make sure to read the helpful guides, haha!

Brian WaterSpear, Max level (All the way)

Mini-Light

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jun 7, 2019 wrote:

Thanks in advance,
Eric ThunderCrafter
Level 101
All the way.
Welcome back! I was wondering where you'd vanished to, it's great to have you back with us saving the Spiral!

If I was deciding, I'd look at the wand I have and compare it to the Darkmoor wand to decide how important it is for my set. If it's better or I really want it then I'd probably farm Darkmoor a bit more to get it then get back to questing. If I farmed Darkmoor I'd probably keep questing as well, doing a run of Darkmoor here and there but not exclusively.

You've got the rest of Khrysalis then all of Polaris, Mirage and Empyrea still to enjoy exploring. There are some amazing battles and great places just waiting for you! I'd be very tempted to just keep questing and see the other worlds

Whatever you choose I hope you have loads of fun and get exceptionally good luck on drops! Glad to have you back

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Ok. I have Darkmoor Hat, Robe. I have 102% damage, a whopping 716 crit, and 33% universal resist.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jun 8, 2019 wrote:
Ok. I have Darkmoor Hat, Robe. I have 102% damage, a whopping 716 crit, and 33% universal resist.
Don't forget to farm Aphrodite II! She gives very good gear.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Also off topic, thanks so much Victoria, for the fangle mount!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jun 11, 2019 wrote:
Also off topic, thanks so much Victoria, for the fangle mount!
You're welcome I hope I was right in guessing you didn't have it yet...but even if I was wrong it's cute enough that it can always look nice playing in a garden somewhere