Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Ice Pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
So I started a ice wizard and am currently level 32. I have 3 ice pets available and was wondering which is the best one. appreciate all feedback.

1. Nodori winged ram

2. Mountain yeti

3. Starfish ( currently using).

Thank you in advance.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It depends.

What are the pets talents?

Are they first generation?

What are the traits?

What talents are you looking for?

The term "best pet" is very opinionated as one person's views on the "best pet" may differ from another based on experiences and playstyles.

Also, don't forget to view the Hatchmaking Koisk for other options!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
cooler966 on May 14, 2019 wrote:
So I started a ice wizard and am currently level 32. I have 3 ice pets available and was wondering which is the best one. appreciate all feedback.

1. Nodori winged ram

2. Mountain yeti

Thank you in advance.
It really depends on their stats and talent pool, but purely on body type the Mountain Yeti would be my favourite because of the blade and tundra lord cards it gives...and it's exceptionally cute

Do you usually go damage or more resist? If you'd like some help making a nice ice pet I'm happy to help, we just need to decide what kind of talents you'd like most

Survivor
May 28, 2016
cooler966 on May 14, 2019 wrote:

1. Nodori winged ram

2. Mountain yeti

Thank you in advance.
If you're only using the pets for the cards, I would say use Mountain Yeti since he gives an ice blade and an aoe card that may prove useful in the future (If you get him to epic).

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014