Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Matching system for PVP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2015
I dont undestand the matching system for rank pvp. I am a lvl 16 with 788 i got matched against a lvl 30 death with the same rank as me and try all was not on. The worse part for me was he wasnt even bad he already had commander gear from third age pvp and the exact thing keeps happening again and again and i can't win can i please get my rank back from these matches i understand vs a lvl 30 when im lvl 16 if the lvl 30 has under 500 rank or at least some where around that

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Rakeem225 on Apr 22, 2019 wrote:
I dont undestand the matching system for rank pvp. I am a lvl 16 with 788 i got matched against a lvl 30 death with the same rank as me and try all was not on. The worse part for me was he wasnt even bad he already had commander gear from third age pvp and the exact thing keeps happening again and again and i can't win can i please get my rank back from these matches i understand vs a lvl 30 when im lvl 16 if the lvl 30 has under 500 rank or at least some where around that
Its been broken since it started. And your not the only one, it can also be a factor of how many players presently waiting for matches. Which i guess pushes rng to match players near their appropriate rank or level. Get good or go max since max pvp is lil of differentiation. Rank doesn't determine the out come of pvp, just level and placement positioning.