Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Points Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2015
Hello,

I am a Level 46 School (Celestia Quests) and i recently bought back all my points and i have no idea what to do with them. I'm looking for a set of spells that will help me in pvp and also be useful against bosses.

I'm also looking for some advice on how to get better gear and level up my pet and receiving any would be awesome.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2019
ItzGamma on Apr 5, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

I am a Level 46 School (Celestia Quests) and i recently bought back all my points and i have no idea what to do with them. I'm looking for a set of spells that will help me in pvp and also be useful against bosses.

I'm also looking for some advice on how to get better gear and level up my pet and receiving any would be awesome.
I've heard people say the best way to spend your points is, and quote,

"Life until Satyr. Death until Feint. Ice until Tower Shield." While I personally dont subscribe to the ideology of focusing on meta playstyles, if youre looking to optimize yourself instead of role play your wizard, you should look into that.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
I'd firstly recommend you;

Train until Feint - Feint is an extremely useful spell that will serve you well in a majority of matches/battles to come. While your school tends to have a few more double hits than most; use it to your advantage should need be!

Train - Once you unlock Celestia, you will open up three new astral spells; namely , and . I strongly advise training spells in the Star school such as Fortify and Amplify .Berserk & Infallible may become useful too.

Train - The sun school offers spells that adds enchants to your regular spells before usage in battles. Hence, I recommend learning all the damage enchanting spells the school has to offer such as Strong , Giant, Monstrous etc.

Optional;

Train to Tower Shield - This isn't necessary. You can opt to purchase and use Tower Treasures if need be rather than use points to learn the actual spell. However, since you will be feinting a lot and the school's defenses are average, you may need Tower to assist with defending yourself.

Train to Satyr - does not have it's own spell. Similar to . This can be difficult when trying to recuperate in a battle. Hence, you may want to have a healing spell such as Satyr handy. Or, again, you can use treasures.

Also, bear in mind that the efficient application of some amount of skill is necessary for the best results when using these spells.
Especially with a school such as .

Good Luck.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
ItzGamma on Apr 5, 2019 wrote:
Hello,

For PvE at this level I would only get feint, spirit blades and elemental blades...I also got stun block but it wasn't essential, I just couldn't be bothered trying to get hold of it as TC at short notice

Someone else will have to advise for PvP spells

I hope this helps

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Do not waste your training points on satyr, the treasure cards are readily available and actually heal for more!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jasmine3429 on Apr 8, 2019 wrote:
Do not waste your training points on satyr, the treasure cards are readily available and actually heal for more!
I agree, that's what I do too. The only time it might be worth training is for PvP where no TC is allowed...idk if that also means mastery is not allowed too, hence 'might be'...I don't PvP much

For PvE I always use TC heals because they're boosted compared to trained. I've even used them a lot on my life wizards...I've always found it a bit weird that TC heals are better than trained!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Victoria FireHeart on Apr 9, 2019 wrote:
I agree, that's what I do too. The only time it might be worth training is for PvP where no TC is allowed...idk if that also means mastery is not allowed too, hence 'might be'...I don't PvP much

For PvE I always use TC heals because they're boosted compared to trained. I've even used them a lot on my life wizards...I've always found it a bit weird that TC heals are better than trained!
The classic tournament mode does not allow amulets or TCs.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2015
Thank you for your advice everyone! I have trained Feint and Tower Shield and currently holding my points for astral spells and it has worked perfectly do far. If anybody else is having thr same issue of thinking what to train as School, this is what i recommend