Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle mage keep bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2017
Hey does the battle mage keep budle just give you one item when you redeem it or will it give you new items every time your level goes up by 10+ please help because I'm level 25 and I'm thinking about buying it

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Josiahthegreat3182 on Mar 13, 2019 wrote:
Hey does the battle mage keep budle just give you one item when you redeem it or will it give you new items every time your level goes up by 10+ please help because I'm level 25 and I'm thinking about buying it
The Battlemage Keep bundle gives you a stunning house (Battlemage Keep Castle), a permanent Battle Havox mount (40% speed boost and 2% universal damage boost), the very cute Wargoyle pet (that matches the mount lol), a full set of armour, a wand and 5000 crowns.

When we purchase a bundle the items drop into a special gift box to the left of our screen and can be redeemed individually from any of our wizards. The armour and wand can be redeemed at any tier we choose. Once redeemed, the item will remain whatever level we chose it to be. As bundle gear often has a special appearance as well as nice stats, many wizards choose to stitch it once their wizard surpasses the level they redeemed it at. Alternatively, some wizards choose a higher level and stitch it to low level until the time comes when they reach the level of the stats they chose, then unstitch and enjoy the higher stats it offers

If you'd like to view the house before you buy, you could go to castle tours and have a look around one, or you could check out videos online showcasing the bundle

I hope this helps

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
The Battlemage Keep Bundle will only give you one set of items per card, sadly. I wish that we could get a way to upgrade the gear, but it prbably isn't going to happen.

On the bright side, you now have one of the coolest houses in the Spiral!