Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gnihton

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
In the end of Empyrea, we are told from the tree of knowledge that we have nothing to be afraid of. But because the last piece of text singled the word "nothing" out in different text, I spent time thinking about that word and coming up with crazy theory's. The word "Nothing" spelled backwards is Gnihton, which sounds like a pretty cool villain to me. So here's my theory:

Because we defeated the storm titan, what if somehow the fourth arc could revolve around a reverse world or a reverse spiral where instead we fight for good, we fight for evil. It sounds like a pretty cool and interesting idea and if anyone from KI is reading this, please consider this! because fighting for evil this time would be interesting and would make sense since we were corrupted by shadow magic.

Just another one of my crazy theory's XD but it would be cool if we could see this concept or a similar concept used in the future!

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Trigon101060 on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:
In the end of Empyrea, we are told from the tree of knowledge that we have nothing to be afraid of. But because the last piece of text singled the word "nothing" out in different text, I spent time thinking about that word and coming up with crazy theory's. The word "Nothing" spelled backwards is Gnihton, which sounds like a pretty cool villain to me. So here's my theory:

Because we defeated the storm titan, what if somehow the fourth arc could revolve around a reverse world or a reverse spiral where instead we fight for good, we fight for evil. It sounds like a pretty cool and interesting idea and if anyone from KI is reading this, please consider this! because fighting for evil this time would be interesting and would make sense since we were corrupted by shadow magic.

Just another one of my crazy theory's XD but it would be cool if we could see this concept or a similar concept used in the future!
Or maybe we create a problem when we try to find a problem.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014

I like your idea

There is also the possibility of 'nothing' being something...it's a concept that's been used a lot before but works well and is pretty terrifying when we think about it

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015

Not very likely, but the concept of a "Reverse World" is an intriguing prospect I had never looked at before.