Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transferring characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2017
Can I ask if I can transfer wizards without having them subscribed for 1 year? but I bought all the lanes :) thank you

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Steven Hawblade on Nov 18, 2018 wrote:
Can I ask if I can transfer wizards without having them subscribed for 1 year? but I bought all the lanes :) thank you
Unfortunately not. Both accounts must have a 1 year membership on them. They also have to be linked as a family account and have no sanctions on either.

I know it's expensive, especially after buying all the areas, but if you can do it you'll be getting all the membership perks as well as access to all areas. The bigger backpack, shorter cool-downs on hatching/crafting, faster energy refill, longer friend list, PvP for gold etc are all really useful...plus there are the time-limited benefits of double pet XP, double gardening, free 2nd chance chest, free training point buy-back, bonus daily assignment rewards, no energy fishing, double drops, unlimited crafting, double reagents...etc.

It's a good time to:
Double up seeds and build gardens with sustainable gold/snack supplies
Craft some houses
Catch all the fish including for crafting aquariums, teleport tapestries, decks/gear etc
Get the mounts/wands from fishing chests
Stock up on participation trophies and arena tickets
Fix any training point mistakes we've made
Make some nice pets
Complete gear sets...even spells if we catch Loremaster off-guard!

I bought all areas up to Darkmoor and then the member benefits kicked in (bad timing on my part, but I'm not a mind-reader lol)...it's been worth the $5 a month for the additional benefits. I wish I'd done it from the start of course, but I don't regret changing over. Any time we end the membership we revert back to the crowns areas, so they're not lost if we change back.

If you're getting a year membership I recommend watching out for the year membership for $60 offer...it's the cheapest membership deal and the best value.

I hope this helps!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Steven Hawblade on Nov 18, 2018 wrote:
Maybe the next promotion offer will allow Crowns players to transfer characters between accounts if they spend 700 dollars on each account they intend to transfer to/from.

....I mean these new promotions are to help Crowns players right?