Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good myth pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
HI
I have been looking for a god myth pet for quite some time now, and I am currently training a resoulute bloodbat.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
sirkamron on Oct 28, 2018 wrote:
HI
I have been looking for a god myth pet for quite some time now, and I am currently training a resoulute bloodbat.
What level is your myth wizard and what kind of talents are you wanting? I've got damage and critical myth pets you might like but need a little more info to be able to narrow them down to offer the best one/s for your needs

Survivor
Jun 28, 2018
Speaking as my friend is myth I think their are a wide verity of things that you can use as a myth you might want a healing spell but that really matters on what your seconding in,What are you seconding in?

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
I could be wrong, but the best Myth pet ... unless you are maybe max level is probably Wandering Eye since it gives you the Lord Humongofrog and a mythblade you can stack.
One Kiosk you can find many that have whatever talents that you want. I bred mine for Reliquary, the level 85 aura.
It's literally game changing for me.