Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too many messages

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
Tired of hearing that I have "too much gold" "Too many treasure cards" Please install a way to stop the messages from appearing on the right side of the screen. With a gold limit that is set, it isn't hard to max out rather quickly.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
i feel your pain bro I have the 5 players named cat and fallon. cat and fallon they are wizard players who are just plain rude they use me all the time cuz of my dino bundle and home and they are nothing but drama bro they just upset so much.and they fight all the time and say give me tcs I've reported them for bullying and they just got mad at me and blamed me they do the same thing like that they use me

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Similarly to you, I do get annoyed from time to time since these pop up messages.

However, they do have good intentions, especially when Mr. H warns about the Treasure Cards. Since Treasures are automatically tossed out (and not stored in the bank since such a system is yet to exist), then it'll crucial when we know when we've elapsed the limit.

If it's toggled off, how would we know we've gone passed the limit? What if we're farming for a particular treasure such as the coveted Potent Trap TC, unaware that we are indeed getting the drop, but because we're oblivious to the fact that we've surpassed the limit for treasures, the Potent Trap TC is just immediately trashed.

That I'm sure would be very aggravating.

With the Gold Limit, I can understand somewhat; I'm guessing it's why the spells from activities such as Gardening and Monstrology are so expensive.

They're many things within the game that's worth your gold coins so it's hard to spend.

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
I got tired of those too so I bought a house. Furnishings cost gold. And if you're not crafting your gear that will take up some gold (indeed!). KI has to limit us in our backpacks and our houses - and this is only my theory - to help maintain the servers. Imagine the chaos if we could buy everything we wanted.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 100 Incindiari

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
They need to up the limit on both to a realistic number. The caps as they stand are just silly and don't do anything other than annoy the players.