Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Rescue ability

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
What does the ability Pet Rescue do? I know it may cast Revitalize but I can't seem to find the spell anywhere.

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
MrSir1127 on Oct 10, 2018 wrote:
What does the ability Pet Rescue do? I know it may cast Revitalize but I can't seem to find the spell anywhere.
Heya, according to what I have heard Pet Rescue provides a big heal to save you from the brink of death. It did about 800 or a third of the wizards overall health from what I have seen. I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Nathan

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
When we are at very low health, there's a chance that your pet will cast a spell that restores 25% of our base health. The trigger seems to be taking damage when we're below a certain percentage of total health. From what I've observed, it's most likely to kick in when we're at 5%-10% of our health, or less.

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MrSir1127 on Oct 10, 2018 wrote:
When you're about to die, your pet can cast 'revitalize' which heals you for 25% of your max health. Your pet could be your saviour and give you a much needed boost to buy you time to heal more or defeat your enemies!

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
CoylePearlCaller on Oct 29, 2018 wrote:
how do you get the talent
It's an epic talent found on first generation decade firecats (position 8 in their talent pool). It could be found on any pets that have hatched it into pool, but that's where it can be guaranteed in pool.