Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Class Armament Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
Hello students and graduates of Ravenwood! I was doing some hatching in the Pet Pavilion recently and I got the perfect pet for my new Life Wizard, a Life Armament pet with Penta Life damage, only then to realize that the class armaments are marked as "No Trade." The fact that the class armament pets are "No Trade" baffles me because I completely understand that they're PvP pets and most of Diego's merchandise is marked as "No Trade," but the fact that the class armament pets CAN be offered through the hatchmaking Kiosk and obtained through hatching means anyone can get them, even if they aren't PvP warlord. It boggles my mind why the class armament pets are no trade items because the other PvP pets you can trade over from wizard to wizard just fine, such as the Magma Colossus and the Bronze Helephant (Bronze Helephant is my life's tank pet). I got the life armament pet on my storm because my storm is the pet trainer of my wizards and my main, but I'm sad that I can't trade over my perfect life armaments pet over to my life wizard. Can someone from Kingsisle look into the fact that the class armament pets are no trade and make them trade-able? Other PvP pets can be traded just fine, but why make the class armament pets no trade?

Too Long Didn't Read: The class armament pets should NOT be marked as "No Trade" items because, even though they're PvP pets, you can still get them through the hatchmaking Kiosk without being the correct PvP rank and on top of that, other PvP pets like the Magma Colossus and the Bronze Helephant pets can be traded over just fine from Wizard to Wizard.

Thanks for reading and I wish everyone a happy Decaversary!

Sincerely,
Blaze StormSword (Level 92 Diviner, Lore Spell and Promethean Pet Enthusiast)