Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can there be a Mount-a-Palooza soon?

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Can there be?
I really want to buy the Battle Narwhal.

Anyone else want a Mount-a-Palooza soon?!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
In addition,

Please bring back the Charity Mounts (White Tiger) or Mounts of that nature.

I'm sure many wizards would love to aid KI in giving back to charity.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Mount-a-Palooza happens in April every year. It's a once-a-year thing. Your best chance to buy it would have actually been last week, during the Bundle-palooza. The Narwal is the mount that comes with the Polarian Shipwreck bundle....

Sometimes KI brings back old items on their "Throwback Thursday" events, so keep an eye out just in case the Polarian Shipwreck Bundle turns up on sale some Thursday. It's not likely you'll ever see the Narwal mount sold alone before next April but again, it's most likely to turn up on a Throwback Thursday.

Alia Misthaven

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Freshta on Sep 8, 2018 wrote:
Mount-a-Palooza happens in April every year. It's a once-a-year thing. Your best chance to buy it would have actually been last week, during the Bundle-palooza. The Narwal is the mount that comes with the Polarian Shipwreck bundle....

Sometimes KI brings back old items on their "Throwback Thursday" events, so keep an eye out just in case the Polarian Shipwreck Bundle turns up on sale some Thursday. It's not likely you'll ever see the Narwal mount sold alone before next April but again, it's most likely to turn up on a Throwback Thursday.

Alia Misthaven
I was hoping they might do it because of all the 10th anniversary stuff going on.
I can hope right.