Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a Snow hopper for a Rescue Rover!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
Hello there! I'm a level 125 Ice Wizard looking for a Snowhopper pet to hatch with! I don't have any specified stats I'm looking for, just looking for the pet. I am willing to trade for the pet Rescue Rover. The Rescue Rover I have trained right now is Ultra with the following skills:

- Pain Giver (6%)
- Spell Proof (9%)
- May cast "Fairy"
- May cast "Spirit"
- May cast "Pierce"

If you would like to hatch, just ask!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
panda457455 on Aug 4, 2018 wrote:
Hello there! I'm a level 125 Ice Wizard looking for a Snowhopper pet to hatch with! I don't have any specified stats I'm looking for, just looking for the pet. I am willing to trade for the pet Rescue Rover. The Rescue Rover I have trained right now is Ultra with the following skills:

- Pain Giver (6%)
- Spell Proof (9%)
- May cast "Fairy"
- May cast "Spirit"
- May cast "Pierce"

If you would like to hatch, just ask!
I have max stat (255 250 260 260 250) snow hoppers with a ward pool - proof, defy, 7 wards and fortify.

If you'd like to hatch just let me know your wizard name and availability this week (include time zone) and I'll let you know some times I am free when you are. I'll be in Dworgyn hatchery at each of the times until we meet so just turn up at the first one you can.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
That'd be awesome! I'm available literally whenever. If you'd like to set up a time, I am in the EST timezone, so anything past 4PM EST will be totally awesome.

I'll be chilling on the realm Fairy near the Hatchery, hope to see you soon!

Survivor
May 08, 2010
I forgot to say in the last post, name is Elizabeth Jadewhisper! I also recently got a separate pet due to the Member bonuses.

Rescue Rover (66/33)
Spell Proof (10%)
Spell Defy (5%)
Ice Giver (6%)
Pain Giver (6%)
Ice Assailant (30)

If you're interested in either of these two pets, I don't mind hatching either.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
panda457455 on Aug 10, 2018 wrote:
I forgot to say in the last post, name is Elizabeth Jadewhisper! I also recently got a separate pet due to the Member bonuses.

Rescue Rover (66/33)
Spell Proof (10%)
Spell Defy (5%)
Ice Giver (6%)
Pain Giver (6%)
Ice Assailant (30)

If you're interested in either of these two pets, I don't mind hatching either.
Cool

We should use whichever has the highest stats and gives you the best chance for what you hope to achieve

I'll be in Dworgyn realm hatchery at 4:30pm Eastern Time (9:30pm UK) Saturday and Sunday. You can choose which of my snowhoppers you like most and I can help you decide which of your pets will be best for your hatch too if you want.

If you have menu chat but want me to help you choose, please go through your possible pets first SLOWLY so I can compare them. Then go through them again, I'll indicate which you should use by clicking hatch. Keep that pet up. Then I will go through my snowhoppers (which will remove the hatch, so keep your pet the same) and when you choose one of mine you click hatch. We will then have both the best pets up and I'll also click hatch so it completes and hatches them

If you don't get the snowhoppers we can hatch again when you have a timer and gold...I am happy to hatch until you get them. We'll be connected for other hatches so it will be easier to meet in game any time we're both on or we can arrange it on this thread if that's easier (especially if you have menu chat in game).