Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A cold?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Enough with the sneeze already. I got my Kraken yesterday and got some training in while it was double xp. Today I notice he's sneezing (on average, every 6 seconds) and wiping his nose. Very uncharacteristic for a water creature. It's getting annoying. How do I stop it?

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 65 Storm

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
colocrys on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
Enough with the sneeze already. I got my Kraken yesterday and got some training in while it was double xp. Today I notice he's sneezing (on average, every 6 seconds) and wiping his nose. Very uncharacteristic for a water creature. It's getting annoying. How do I stop it?

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 65 Storm
Poor thing, I recommend a lot of chicken soup & bed rest Maybe you should report this in Halston's Laboratory as it sounds like a bug.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It's nice to see you getting back into after a short halt.

Sometimes, we just need to take a break and try something new, (which you did).

So, kudos to you for doing that!

For the Kraken, he's designed to behave like that, as a part of their mechanic.

Everyone just seemed to ignore it (for those who've raised the pets or the hybrids).

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Thank you Edward. With so many wizards around I must've made an impression.

My discovery of Henchmen is pivotal. After Alexis' retirement and running my fire girl up to lvl 95, the storm stayed in the back of my head. I decided to try again. Once Alexis got to know Tartagna the Life henchman we were off and running.

Yesterday in the bazaar I saw another kraken pet sneezing so I already knew what the deal is. It drives me nuts though. Not a fan of wiggly children. Last night I matched him with a Thunderbird for hatching and I'm very anxious to find out what I get. I know my chances of another kraken are high, but maybe the sneeze can be bred out . I can always train him some more and try another hatch. Now that I've discovered the Thunderbird I'm very taken with that one as Sydney so loves her Phoenix.

Thank you again for the good wishes. Just re-reading your post you think a hybrid will also sneeze. Bummer. I'll see what I can do.

Alexis Dawnbreaker lvl 66 Storm

Defender
Jul 01, 2015