Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best death gear 2018

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2009
hey all.
im a max death and have been concentrating on getting best gear available at each level. If you search out best death gear, the posts are all old outdated and don't take into account new gear introduced since i.e cabalist gear.
In my opinion i have the best available gear in the game i know of for my purpose, which is questing. My question is there better stuff i don't have or know about? My focus is damage and critical.
I should note i have bonesmasher robe i prefer this one over it.
this is my current gear:
alpha omega ring
cabalist hood of finality
cabalist stompers of finality
death lords cloak of woe
luphlims grim gallery
mercy of shadow and light
raptureriders skull
shadow queens grace

thanx!

Isaac Rainbowshard

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
My death is a max level and has 143 damage and 55% critical, my gear is cabalists hood, the robe from empyrea key boss, alphoi boots because I couldn't seem to get cabalist boots while farming, revered wand, amulet from darkmoor, athame from darkmoor to I believe? And the key boss ring which gives critical and 9% damage, also currently farming the rats deck. You will need extra pip jewels or you will be low so socketing one on the rat deck would be helpful. My pet is a quint damage ultra beast, but not a max stat version