Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

energy robe?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
i just bought WAY more wyvern hoard packs then i should have because i was trying to get the energy robe before i found out there is no robe (R.I.P. crowns) so where can i find a robe that gives a bunch of energy? the wizard I'm using is max level.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
the awesome pyroma... on May 14, 2018 wrote:
i just bought WAY more wyvern hoard packs then i should have because i was trying to get the energy robe before i found out there is no robe (R.I.P. crowns) so where can i find a robe that gives a bunch of energy? the wizard I'm using is max level.
It does have the Greenwarden's Energetic Shroud, it drops all the Greenwarden's Energetic gear. Check back on your drops to see if you got it but didn't notice because it doesn't have 'robe' in the name.

The Avalon Box drops level 80 Greenwarden's energy gear too if that would work for you, it will likely take quite a lot of farming to get it but you've still got a week left of the boxes being here.

Hoard of the Hydra has the Pixie's Encanta set which I believe used to only be the best set for level 50, otherwise the Greenwarden's was superior.

To get 'free' energy gear you can buy the fishing gear for arena tickets and some low level energy gear drops in the Wizard City box too - both of these options are decent for low levels or if you can not buy more packs or farm the Avalon box.

The pixie's mask of encanta drops in the Grand Tourney Gauntlet and the Greenwarden's Energetic Shroud (the robe you're after) drops in the Spiral Cup Gauntlet. You need to be friends with the owner to use these gauntlets and you will need your lowest level player to be the right level for the robe you are trying to get as the drops are able to be used by the lowest level wizard in the team. I have a Spiral Cup Gauntlet and if you want to farm it I can add you and your team and make it available through housing tours for you to farm as much as you need.

Good luck and hope this helps!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
the awesome pyroma... on May 14, 2018 wrote:
That is not exactly correct. In the Wyvern's Hoard Pack, the "Energetic" gear (hat, robes, and boots) do give an energy boost. Looks like you did not get the "Energetic" item.

You can click on the blue links on this page to see the stats on the different Energetic gear items:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Wyvern%27s_Hoard_Pack

And also, in the Dragon's Hoard Pack, the "Utility" gear (hat, robes, and boots) also gives an energy boost.

This link shows the Utility gear items from that Pack:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Dragon%27s_Hoard_Pack

And on this link to the page for the "Energy Icon", it shows each item that gives an Energy Boost:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/File:(Icon)_Energy.png

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
You can buy the Splendid gear right from the crown shop for 8995 crowns. The Robe gives 15 energy and has a L70 requirement. Try playing Grub Guardian. you can win packs as drops on certain levels, including the Wyvern's Horde Pack. You can also do the Avalon 5 Boxes event and get the L80 Greenwarden's Energetic gear as a drop. The Robe at that level would give 22 extra Energy