Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Kookaburra

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 03, 2013
I am a lowly Life noob looking for some extra help through questing, and the Kooka's cards will allow this. Sadly I have little to offer in return, as I can only breed using my Ice bat. If anyone is willing, can we do this on Unicorn by the life school?

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry I don't have one that pet

However try questing without the spell! And then try to looking for people with that pet as you quest. The beginning worlds are quite simple because you only have to deal with one enemy most of the time.

Good luck!
Jack Legend

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Thejeffreturns on Jan 29, 2018 wrote:
I am a lowly Life noob looking for some extra help through questing, and the Kooka's cards will allow this. Sadly I have little to offer in return, as I can only breed using my Ice bat. If anyone is willing, can we do this on Unicorn by the life school?
Hi there. I might be able to hatch with my Kookaburra. Just give me a time (preferably in timezone PST). See you in the spiral!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
hi i am also looking for a kookaburra Alex could you hatch with me?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
I feel you man questing at low level life sucks.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
If you want to hatch with me, meet me at the hatchery, realm Pixie, on Saturday from 12:00 PM PST to 12:30 PM PST. If you cannot make it just reply.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2017
Alex, could I also hatch with your kookaburra if it isn't too much trouble?

Natalie Unicorn Song

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Yeah, i'll try to be on 3/27 5:00 PST (8:00 EST or 7:00 kingsisle time)