Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disable Mounts in Dungeons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2017
This is the situation that always happens (for people without mounts): You go in a dungeon, all your team-mates have mounts, therefore, they move faster and because of that they get to the battles faster and because some people are selfish, they don't wait for you and defeat the enemy before you could get there.

This happens so often and is the main reason why I dislike Dungeons so much. Please just disable mounts in Dungeons so groups stick together, therefore, everyone will be able to get into a battle and everyone is happy!

Thanks for reading this idea/suggestion.

Matthew Greenflame - Level 26 Krokatopia

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I am sorry you have encountered some rude players but some dungeons require so much running that a mount really saves on time. Perhaps you can look into different ways you can get a mount yourself? If you check in the crown shop, you can buy certain mounts such as the brooms and a few of the cat mounts for gold. It might take a while to save up but it's definitely worth a try. If you are interesting in crafting, you can craft a mount also. A vendor in Aquila sells recipes as well as Rose Piper in the Telegraph Box. Finally, you can get mounts dropped from certain key bosses as well as the one shot gauntlets which are also dropped by bosses around the Spiral.

Good luck.

Moira Stormheart

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Sorry you are going through all of that.
It's a good idea to try to add friends from the dungeon team, so if you get separated in some of those long towers or instances you can port to them.

I think there are mounts you can get with gold. Maybe you can look into that in the future.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Wow, sincere apologies you had to be going through such tough experiences, especially so early in the game.
While I do see your point, as mentioned above, some dungeons are just so vast that it'll just be annoying just going to the next objective.

What I suggest in order to keep up, Mounts are sold for gold from Prospector Zeke.
Heck, I'd even offer to gift one to you! Consider it a welcome gift to the game.

Persons should display some amount of respect for other players instead of this selfish and stuck up mentality of having to do things their way.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2017
Star Edward on Oct 21, 2017 wrote:
Wow, sincere apologies you had to be going through such tough experiences, especially so early in the game.
While I do see your point, as mentioned above, some dungeons are just so vast that it'll just be annoying just going to the next objective.

What I suggest in order to keep up, Mounts are sold for gold from Prospector Zeke.
Heck, I'd even offer to gift one to you! Consider it a welcome gift to the game.

Persons should display some amount of respect for other players instead of this selfish and stuck up mentality of having to do things their way.

Thanks for understanding! You must be really kind if you would gift a mount to random strangers. Luckily, there shall be no need! With the -25% sale, I am hoping to buy another month of membership plus 5,000 crowns (+ my 1,600 crowns I currently have on my account). With that much crowns, I will be able to buy a pretty cool mount. Yay!

Hopefully, with my new mount, this problem will be fixed and dungeons become more fun. Thanks again!

- Matthew Greenflame - Level 27 Krokatopia