Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winged Robes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
I swear I've seen winged robes other than the Guardian's Vestments and the Cloak of Invincibility from PvP, is this true or am I just going insane??

I'm pretty sure one was called Malistaire's Cloak of Flux but when i looked it up that one doesn't have wings. I'm am so confused someone please help me?

Julia RainHeart

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Saffron Sky on Oct 15, 2017 wrote:
I swear I've seen winged robes other than the Guardian's Vestments and the Cloak of Invincibility from PvP, is this true or am I just going insane??

I'm pretty sure one was called Malistaire's Cloak of Flux but when i looked it up that one doesn't have wings. I'm am so confused someone please help me?

Julia RainHeart
Have you looked in the crown shop? There are some clothing sets that have robes with fixed wings on them, in the crown shop.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Hi Julia, Good News!! You are NOT going crazy. The robes you are talking about are dropped from Malistaire the Undying in Castle Darkmoor. The robe you mentioned does have wings on it. The wings droop more of a downward position not upwards, so that may be why you didn't notice them in the picture when you looked them up. The tip of the wings hangs down by the wizards ankles- not up in the air by the head like you typically would see. Every school has a winged robe from Malistaire as far as I know. Mine was called Deathlord's Cloak of Woe. Every school has a different named robe, but should have wings. Hope this has helped.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2013
There is the Archangel robe which looks similar to the Guardian's Vestment and the Cloak of Invincibility. There are quite a few people who stitch the robe to their clothes. It's in the crown shop.

Hope this helps.