Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help My Island Getaway

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
I need help. While I've been questing, I've been getting a lot of gold, and I don't know what to do with it. So, I decided to buy a house. I chose the Island Getaway because I thought it would be fun to have a mini-vacation house.

The problem is, I can't find furniture that fits the theme (The outside is taken care of)! I'm looking for a Floating Lands, Celestia theme.

When you enter, there's a big table with a plant on it, as a place to dump your things. On the left is 2 couches as a small sitting place, and on the right is a study table. I'm pretty sure I should put more things there, but I don't know what.

I wanted to make the first 2 rooms a kitchen and a bathroom. The kitchen isn't so bad, but it could use improvement, like a new cabinet. And I can't find any bathroom furniture, so its empty. I made that little secret temple room into a bedroom, and its going well, just need a few more decorations, like plants or even statues.

Please tell me what I can do with my Island Getaway, I really wanna have the mini-vacation home!
(P.S My Wooded Cottage is on Top Seasonal in Castle Tours, which has an orange teleporter you can use to see my house)
Rylee GoldLeaf