Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily assignment succession

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Whenever 3 weeks worth of daily assignments are completed, the rewards just start over from the beginning. I suggest after the completion of the 21st assignment, add a new page that offers slightly better rewards. Maybe on day 2, instead of another day of gold, reward players with a pet snack. Maybe week 1 can offer a pet snack rank 1-4, week 2 can offer a snack rank 5-7, and week 3 can offer a mega snack. Just an idea to keep the daily assignments more enticing.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
Great idea! They should have 3 cycles, instead of 1 (which is what they currently have). Maybe the grand prize at the end of the 3rd cycle could be a pack!

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I have yet to ever get a worthwhile drop from daily assignment and I have 6 wizards!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Jasmine3429 on Aug 4, 2017 wrote:
I have yet to ever get a worthwhile drop from daily assignment and I have 6 wizards!
I've gotten teleporters in my end of the week chests. Those are useful because I like having multiple castles on my wizards

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
The Spiral Twister on Aug 11, 2017 wrote:
I've gotten teleporters in my end of the week chests. Those are useful because I like having multiple castles on my wizards
They are however very easy to craft and dropped all over polaris!